Increase Strength Over Stock, While Increasing Lift Without Swaping Cams
As LS engines continue to grow in popularity, COMP Cams® has expanded its line of rocker arms to build components specific to LS applications. New Ultra Pro Magnum™ Rockers are made from investment-cast 8650 chromemoly steel, utilize upgraded trunnions and needle bearings over stock and are stronger, stiffer and more durable than the stock parts. They also feature a 1.8 ratio (compared to the stock rockers’ 1.7) and utilize a roller tip instead of a slider. The higher ratio and increased stiffness make these rockers a great option for increasing lift without changing cams. This increased stiffness, along with the upgraded trunnion package and roller wheel, also makes them a perfect choice when running aftermarket valve springs. The rockers are also available in a bolt-on design that uses stock rocker stands. The stud-mount version is perfect for individuals running mechanical lifters as well. Kits do not include pushrods, but they are available separately.
- Increased (1.8) Ratio & Stiffness Make Rockers a Great Option for Increasing Lift w/o Changing Cams
- Investment-Cast 8650 Chromemoly Steel Body That is Stronger, Stiffer & More Durable Than Stock
- Increased Stiffness, Upgraded Trunnion & Roller Wheel Make Rockers Perfect for Aftermarket Valve Springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: So Strong That We Guarantee the Rocker Bodies Against Breakage for Life
- Stud-Mount Design Converts GM LS to Convenient, Adjustable Valve Train; Bolt-On Version Available