– Induction Heat-Treated, Billet Steel Sprockets
– 3 Keyway Crank Sprocket allows +/- 8 degrees
– Adjustability in 2 crank degree increments
– C5R Extreme Duty True Roller Chain with .250 Diameter Rollers
– Hand Matched to qualify both center distance and run-out
Cloyes Race Billet True� Roller Speed Sets are race ready. Sprockets are machined from premium billet steel on our state-of-the-art CNC equipment ensuring the highest quality product and eliminating inconsistencies found in other aftermarket sets. Both sprockets are induction hardened and oil-quenched using our in-house multi-stage heat treat process. This set includes the IWIS C5R Roller chain with superior strength and full roller action. Side plates are cut and shaved from high strength steel and heat-treated for maximum fatigue resistance.The .250� rollers are �cold rolled� and hardened to exacting standards increasing load and RPM capabilities. Race Billet sets are available with 3 or 9 keyway crank sprockets offering multiple valve timing settings. All of our Race Billet sets are hand-matched at our manufacturing facility to qualify center distance and run-out. This Cloyes exclusive ensures that you get the very best with every set.