What e-mails should I expect placing an order?
- Once and order is placed, you will receive an email receipt that states your order is processing.
- If any notes are added to your account, you will receive an email detailing the note added.
- Finally, once the order ships completely, you will receive an email stating this and your final tracking numbers will be included.
Why does my order still say processing?
- Once your order is placed with us, it will remain “processing” until the order has shipped completely.
What are order notes?
- If your order requires any special instructions, or if the items will ship separately, we will upload “notes” to your order that will automatically be emailed to the address you used when you placed the order.
Why have I not received any order details or updates?
- Order receipts and details are automatically emailed to the email address entered when the order was placed.
- If you have not received ANY emails, please check your SPAM folder to ensure our emails are not being filtered by your ISP.
Where is my tracking number
- Once your items ship, in part or in full, tracking numbers will be sent to you via email. If you do not get these emails, please check your SPAM folder to ensure our emails are not being filtered by your ISP.
Why was my order to California cancelled
- Due to strict CARB laws, any orders placed, shipping to CA, for items that do not meet CARB laws will be cancelled and refunded.
Do you ship outside of the continental US
- We are willing to ship outside of the continental US on a case-by-case basis. The site will only calculate shipped based on shipping to the continental US. Any extra shipping charges will have to be billed separately.
How do the Points work
- Points are accumulated by purchasing items on the site. For every $1 spent, 1 point will be awarded. 100 points = $1 value toward your purchase. Points will accumulate and expires after 12 months from purchase date. Points have NO CASH VALUE and can only be used on the corresponding website.
Why is my promo code not working
- Promo codes may be applicable to only certain items, if the coupon code is not working on your order it could be due to the items in your cart are not applicable. Or, it could be that your are trying to use a coupon that has expired or it could be that you are trying to use more than one coupon code. Many coupons are not stackable.
How can I sell my products on your sites
- If you are interested in having us sell your products, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 877-225-9076
Do you offer sponsorships
- Sponsorships are decided on a case by case basis and currently we are not accepting any applications for sponsorships.
Was your question not answered above
- If you have questions that have not been answered above. Please feel free to contact us with the information below.
- General Support/Technical Questions: email@example.com
- Order Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-225-9076 | 732-268-0503
- If contacting us via phone or email, please note that our business hours are from 9-5 EST and we will do our best to get back to you within 24-48 hours.