- High flow digressive mono-tube pistons
- 12 stages of damping force adjustment
- Reverse oriented shocks and struts allow for dampening adjustments from the bottom of shock/strut rather than the top. No drilling or cutting needed
- Class leading range of damping change through adjuster
- Adjustable spring preload
- CNC machined 10mm alloy top mounts
- Tig welded bases
- Freudenberg seals
- Designed, tuned and developed in Australia
- Custom valving options available
- Anodized bodies exceeding 1200hours of salt spray testing
- Completely serviceable
- 1 Year, unlimited mile warranty
comfort, premium & drag series - what's the difference?
The ShockWorks Premium Series is built for the amateur racer and those that want to lower their car to a more significant extent.
The Premium series does away with the factory pressed tin, dual path upper rear shock bushing and mounting cup, instead replacing it with a full billet rear strut mount increasing stability and decreasing wheel hop.
This kit does increase overall ride texture, the trade-off being extreme traction and stability at speed, reducing steering window and making the car come alive. This package stands above the rest, it isn’t the usual bone crunching ride experienced with coilovers.
Shockworks coilovers use a proprietary all in one strut mount bushing with internal bearings, doing away with the failure prone rubber & poly options available today.