ShockWorks Coilover System
Interested in learning more about ShockWorks before ordering? Click HERE to view our info page.
Please read note in item description below before purchasing.
For the ultimate in Strip and Street performance!
*Note: Adding Additional front and/or rear springs means you would receive an additional set of springs that you would need to assemble yourself. Swapping front and/or rear springs means the springs are replaced in house with the spring you selected and you would only receive the selected springs. Swapping springs includes disassembly of front and/or rear assemblies, installation of new springs and pre-load setting (pre-load set on rear only). There may be visual signs of this process when you receive your kit.
- Proprietary Solid solid strut mount
- High flow digressive mono-tube pistons
- 12 stages of damping force adjustment
- Reverse oriented shocks and struts allow for dampening adjustments from the bottom of shock/strut rather than the top. No drilling or cutting needed
- Class leading range of damping change through adjuster
- Adjustable spring preload
- CNC machined 10mm alloy top mounts
- Tig welded bases
- Freudenberg seals
- Designed, tuned and developed in Australia
- Custom valving options available
- Anodized bodies exceeding 1200hours of salt spray testing
- Completely serviceable
- 1 Year unlimited mile warranty
$1,995.00 – $2,495.00
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.