Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator (All Years)
- Direct fit for 2014-2017 Chevrolet SS
- 84 percent increase in core volume lets you spend more time on the throttle without overheating
- 143 percent increase in fin surface area vastly improves heat transfer
- 50 mm-thick, two-row core balances optimal flow and heat transfer
- Precision TIG-welded end tanks resist vibration and impacts on the track or street
- Slotted drain plug makes maintenance mess-free
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2014-2017 Chevy SS is the ultimate modern sleeper. With four doors and a relatively unassuming exterior, most on the road wouldn’t know a 415 HP 6.2L LS3 lurks under the hood that’s capable of propelling the family sedan to 60 MPH in 4.5 seconds. That would be enough for most people, but you bought an LS-powered commuter. You’re not like most people. Chances are, you’ve already got a few power-adding parts under the hood, and with more power comes more heat.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a massive upgrade for the stock radiator in your 2014-2017 SS. Our all-aluminum radiator features a two-row, 55 mm-thick core that expands core volume by 84 percent compared to the stock radiator. That extra volume means you can hammer the throttle for longer without worrying about coolant temps creeping up. You need an efficient core to pull enough heat out with that much volume. Our radiator increases fin surface area by a whopping 143 percent to effectively transfer heat from the coolant into the passing air.
This Mishimoto performance radiator for the 2014-2017 SS is a beast, just like your car, but performance isn’t everything. Our radiator is built to last with precision TIG-welded aluminum end tanks that won’t crack or split over time like the stock plastic tanks. We know the little things make a difference, so we’ve included a slotted drain plug that makes maintenance mess-free. And, like all Mishimoto Radiators, this Chevy SS radiator is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.