RC Comp 12 Point Short Shank Lug Nuts (5 pcs)
$49.99 – $59.99
RC Comp 12 Point Billet Aluminum Lug Nuts are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come in polished aluminum and black anodized with a machined contrast cut. These billet lug nuts offer a great complement to your RC Comp Series wheels.
- Lug Nuts use a standard 3/4″ 12 point socket.
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent gaulding.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8″ out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values – using anti-seize
- 14 mm Lug Nuts – 85 ft lbs