DeatschWerks (DW) is taking it to the next level with the release of a complete fuel pump module solution for 5th gen Camaros – powered by the DW400 fuel pump.
The DW400 5th gen Camaro Module is a complete plug-n-play replacement for the OE unit. The module incorporates the DW400 pump which nearly doubles the flow output of the OE module and increases pressure capabilities to 120psi. This module also integrates seamlessly with the OE wiring harness, level sender, and feed lines. For those wanting a return-style fuel system, the module is easily convertible to -8AN feed and -6AN return. The module also utilizes a venturi fed surge bucket for consistent fueling at low tank levels and high G conditions.
The DW400 module deletes the restrictive OE cardboard fuel filter. A high flow in-line filter is recommended for use in its place. DW has designed a plug-n-play fuel filter kit utilizing their 10m dual stage stainless steel filter cartridge. The DW fuel filter kit is designed specifically for the 2010-15 Camaro with pre-cut -8AN CPE hose terminated in 3/8” EFI quick connects.
- Complete plug-n-play high flow pump solution
- Compatible with OE wiring harness, electronics, fuel lines, and level sender
- Integrated check valve for easy cold starts
- Flow-optimized internal plumbing
- Powered by 415LPH DW400 Bosch pump
- Compatible with pump gas, race fuel, and e85
- Convertible to -8AN feed and -6AN return
- Optional filter relocation kit available