BC Racing’s new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g., roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses. For The Ultimate In Driver Feel – Choose BC Racing DS Series Coilovers.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Digressive Piston And Damping Curve
- Satin Chrome Finished Shock Body
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Spring Compatible
- Custom Valving Or Valving – Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.